Loading the player...
NUTRILITE™ Vitamin B Complex
SKU: 7337| Size: 100 tablets
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE Vitamin B Complex is a nutritionally balanced formula of seven essential B vitamins, some of them predominantly from a natural source.
NUTRILITE™ brand has created an exclusive formula that provides B vitamins through a natural fermentation process from yeast.
This product contains natural yeast and lactose, but no other animal sourced ingredients Natural yeast Live and active yeast is used to raise bread dough and ferment sugars to produce alcohol. However, once yeast is heated, its active agents are destroyed.
The specially cultured yeast in this product is carefully processed in a plant broth to increase nutrient values during the yeastgrowing stages. The dried yeast naturally provides some essential B vitamins.
Yeast in this form does not render any adverse activity in the body (for example, intestinal bloating).
- A nutritionally balanced formula of seven B vitamins, some from predominantly natural sources
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B12 and pantothenic acid) and to the normal function of the nervous system (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12)
- Folate supports normal psychological function
- Contains natural yeast and lactose, but no other animal-sourced ingredients
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added
- Those who do not eat a wide variety of foods rich in B complex vitamins
- Those who are dieting or on a restricted diet
- Those who smoke or who have a high alcohol intake
- Those who use certain drugs or medications, particularly long-term use of antibiotics
- The elderly
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women (according to the doctor’s advice)
1 to 2 tablets daily to be taken with water at mealtime.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.